Isoran® RPP® Gold is the result of Jason/Megadyne’s continued focus on developing high-performance drive systems to obtain new application opportunities against alternative systems such as gears and chain. Our systems take advantage of belt features such as lower weight, quieter running and reduced maintanence costs.
The Isoran® Gold belt system can be used in a virtually limitless range of industrial applications where a high-torque synchronous drive is required.
Isoran® RPP® Gold Synchronous Belts are specified by pitch length, tooth pitch and belt width in millimeters – Example: 1800-8MG-50
Features & Benefits
• Hi-Performance Fiberglass Tensile Cord – Excellent dimensional stability. Higher power capability
• Special Hi-Performance Rubber – Increased power capacity; oil and heat resistance
• Double Nylon Tooth Cover – Graphite impregnated for low friction and long wear
• RPP® Tooth Profile – Reinforced Parabolic Profile – interchangeable with other RPP®/HTD®/HTB® pulley profiles
• Reduced Noise – Quiet operation - RPP® is recognized as the quietest system on the market
• Anti-Static Properties – Conforms to BS 2050 standard
Compound – Hi-Performance Chloroprene
Cord – Hi-Performance Fiberglass
Tooth Cover – Double Layer Nylon, Graphite Impregnated
Applications – Drives requiring increased efficiency or synchronous operation and higher power capacity than standard RPP® Silver synchronous belts. General industry, conveyors, industrial equipment, machine and hand power tools, etc.
Engineering Standards – Conforms to ARPM IP-27 and ISO 13050 standards
Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM or ISO 13050 standards
Special Widths - RPP® Gold can be supplied in any width – available upon request
Special Constructions – RPP® Gold available in 5mm pitch construction, as well as Double-Sided construction – upon request