Cross-Linked Polyethylene Suction Hose
CONSTRUCTION: Tube is clear, smooth cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE). Cover is EPDM, green with fabric impression. Reinforcement is two plies of synthetic fabric with a wire helix and a copper static wire.
TEMPERATURE: -40°F (-40°C) to +150°F (+66°C)
BRANDING: Jason logo 4430 XLPE ACID CHEMICAL ID WP (PSI) (BAR). Blue Mylar longitudinal stripe.
APPLICATION: For in-plant or tank truck use to transfer chemicals and solvents.
• Versatile, it handles a variety of chemicals.
• Handles 90% of the chemical/acid applications.
• Reduces the need to stock several types of chemical hoses.
• EPDM cover is heat, weather & abrasion resistant.
• All sizes are full vacuum.
Working pressure is temperature dependent.
All sizes may not be stocked in all locations. Check with customer service for availability.
We disclaim any liability for use of our products in applications other than which they were designed.