Lightweight Sandblast Hose
CONSTRUCTION: Tube is SBR/NR blend which is static dissipating. Cover is an SBR/NR blend, black.
TEMPERATURE: -25°F (-32°C) to +185°F (+85°C)
BRANDING: Jason logo 4313 LW SANDLAST 1-7/8” O.D. WP 150 PSI 10.35 BAR. White longitudinal Mylar stripe.
APPLICATIONS: For the conveyance of highly abrasive materials in sandblasting/cleaning operations.
• Tube compounds are static-dissipating.
• Highly abrasion resistant tube that will handle any blast grit.
• Cover is abrasion and weather resistant.
• Lighter weight than standard sandblast hose.
• Maintains the high quality features.
• Utilizes couplings or nozzle holders made to fit 1-7/8” O.D. hose.
Working pressure is temperature dependent.
All sizes may not be stocked in all locations. Check with customer service for availability.
We disclaim any liability for use of our products in applications other than which they are designed.