Polyurethane FDA USDA Material Handling Hose - SΩ
CONSTRUCTION: Polyurethane tube with high tensile strength polyester yarn reinforcement. Clockwise PVC helix with SΩ ground wire.
TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40°F (-40°C) to +140°F (+60°C)
APPLICATION: Heavy duty food grade material handling, railcar unloading, abrasive suction and transfer.
• Meets FDA requirements.
• Approved by USDA for use in meat & poultry plants.
• Clear visual flow and higher transfer pressures.
• Safety Ohm (SΩ) ground wire embedded into the hose wall to help prevent the build-up of static electricity. SΩ wire must be secured to ground to dissipate static electricity.
• -40°F cold weather resistance with sub-zero flexibility.
• Easy to drag with “Go-Glide” external clockwise PVC helix.
• Vacuum up to 29” of Hg.
Working pressure is temperature is temperature dependent.
All sizes may not be stocked in all locations. Check with customer service for availability.
We disclaim any liability for use of our products in applications other than which they are designed.